PPPC-II. It's baaaack...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's an interesting way to debate Pac's dinner :ROFLMAO:. Very yummy and creative Pac.

It's Vikes vs Chicago. For once the Vikings pulled one off, in overtime again this week.

I read Brownies were invented in Chicago. Don't know the veracity of the article. I made a pan of brownies this morning.

That's as far as I got. The Calzones I was going to make will have to wait. I put the sausage in the freezer. Watched the game in a horizontal position. I think I 'm coming down with a wee bit of a cold and sore throat. I know, I'm a wuss. Luckily I made turkey stock yesterday, Soup for supper. Right now I'm up and having a cuppa tea and another brownie. They're better cooled.

To quote Steven Tyler and Aerosmith:

Dream On, Dream on, Dream on,
Dream until your dreams come true.

To quote Steven Tyler and Aerosmith:

Dream On, Dream on, Dream on,
Dream until your dreams come true.

Here, I can't deny - you are right.

Maybe we should just sing. Because tomorrow, we may not be here at all:

Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today

Yummy looking shrimp pac! Somehow leftover turkey won't taste as good after seeing your photos.

Next week our hapless Brownies play in Foxboro. Might I suggest a pony keg of Sam Adams as your meal? :brows:

I turned on the game towards the end of the first half, CG. And I heard, Weedon, interception, another interception, fumble... When I finally saw the score I was surprised we were in the game. But we are talking the Jags, lol. What's the saying? Something about next year?

Thanks. And thanks for the suggestion for New England, lol.

Brrrr. It's Vikings at Baltimore today, game is in progress Ravens leading, Vikings looming. looning? I guess they didn't lean hard enough, settle for a field goal.

I'm making Raven Wings today. Wings shaken in garlic, chile and Old Bay dry rub, then baked. Can't decide if I want Vikings Oars and Shields ( French fries or sliced fries.)

mmm, that sounds good, Whiska. Snap a pic when they're done. I love looking (and eating) wings :chef:

My Cleveland team was playing that team from New England today. And I've been eyeballing those lobster tails I bought on sale a month ago every time I open the freezer. Their time had come.
Lobster rolls on New England style hot dog buns with homemade chips.

Oh, yeah...
Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston - YouTube

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 151
Mayaps next week you should figure out what the referees are famous for and try making that. Since we seem to have to play them too.

Pac, no cell phone no digital camera= no pics.

I thought I thunk up the Old Bay idea. However, the internet beat me to it.

I'm using a combo recipe ideas from Simply Recipes and the Old Bay site has two chix wings recipes too.

I only used a little olive oil mixed with a healthy Tbsp of Tiger Sauce and massaged the wings around in a zip lock. Then shook on some old bay mixed w/ extra garlic and onion powder, one crumbled dry chile pepper (thai) a tsp of turbinado sugar, s & p. Going to sprinkle on some more Old bay mix when I flip 'em. Bake in 425 oven til crisp and brown.

Tiger Sauce ( should be located near steak sauces at the grocer's) had a little tag on it one time that said "try me" so I did. Starts out sweet and gets a bit of kick to it the more you use.

Old Bay Chicken Wings Recipe | Simply Recipes

Bummer...

Thanks for the info. I think at one time I had some Tiger Sauce.

Back
Top Bottom