Originally Posted by Wyogal
In my opinion: There was supposed to be a link, but it's not there because kinhong hasn't posted enough to post links.
actually, there wasn't suppose to be a link. i was checking to see if this thread was still active. here's the recipe from a london, 2-michelin star restaurant for flatbread dough.
1.5 kg flour
140 ml canola oil
140 ml milk
550 ml water
15 g dry yeast
1. mix all except yeast in large mixing bowl.
2. activate yeast.
3. mix in yeast and mix until dough forms.
4. knead until elastic.
5. rest in an oiled bowl and proof until double in size.
6. knock out dough and divide into 6-8 pieces and roll out into circles and rest for at least 15 min.
7. roll out dough and parbake 6 min on pizza stone.