New Ideas For Chicken?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The minimalist recipe:

Place some flour, salt and pepper in a plastic bag and shake with the chicken, then saute the chicken pieces in EVOO until lightly browned. Pour in the cream of chicken soup, cover and simmer on low for maybe 30 minutes or so. Add additional water, wine or chicken broth if necessary to keep chicken pieces about half submerged.

Boil some water and toss in the noodles, keep the temperature and cook about 20 minutes or until al dente which means "to the bite" or another words, tender. Drain and throw in with the chicken and soup mixture.

Add salt and pepper to taste and serve. Adding anything else is optional. Steamed broccoli pieces sounds good to me. :)

I use a similar recipe but I add a teaspoon of Dijon mustard and some thyme and sage with the cream of chicken soup. Good stuff :chef:

Chicken Tikka is one of my favourites and the next day you can make chicken tikka Masala with the left overs.
Chicken in dill sauce with potatoes , that is a favourite here at home, I translate the recipe for you if you want.

You can try a chicken soup. Once you finished the soup, you can add the juice from one lemon. It will change the taste completly!

from Texas.........marinated grilled chicken with the sides of guacamole, shredded lettuce, sour cream, salsa (for us, spicy) chopped onions, jalapenos, all wrapped up in the warmth of a tortilla............yum.........oh, and by the way smoky pinto beans on the side........

Myron's cupcake/muffin tin thighs!:yum:

37240-albums1042-picture6457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom