Salmon, Celery, Carrots, Mushrooms, Avocados...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bandnerd1892

Assistant Cook
I have Salmon, Celery, Carrots, Baby Portobellos, and some avocado's. I also I have garlic, onion, and some red grapes, rice and also some chicken but I would rather use the salmon. Do you guys have any ideas? Much appreciated!

I originally thought of a beurre blanc type of sauce, only with minced celery, onion & carrot in it, and sliced avo on top.... but I'm not sure if that would go over salmon (I pretty much stick to plain white fishies) Guess I'm not much help, but at least this will bump you to the top of the postings....

The salmon would get a simple olive oil, cajun spice and citrus spice marinade, then roasted.
I'd saute the celery, garlic, mushrooms and carrots. They would go into the rice, preferably with some chicken stock instead of plain water.
Serve together, with sliced avocado and grapes on the side as a strange salad.

I have Salmon, Celery, Carrots, Baby Portobellos, and some avocado's. I also I have garlic, onion, and some red grapes, rice and also some chicken but I would rather use the salmon. Do you guys have any ideas? Much appreciated!

Salmon cakes!!

Small dice all the veggies except the avocado. Shread out the salmon and mix with the veggies, add egg and bread crumbs a little garlic and onion and make the patties.

Heat some oil in skillet add a little garlic and onion fry the salmon patties.

Serve with sliced avocados and grapes.

Back
Top Bottom