What can I make with ground beef and this stuff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
Help me make something..I'm not real creative with casseroles OR ground beef...
Use all..or use some ingredients...

1 lb 93% lean ground beef
Canned tators
White rice
Cream of chicken soup
Tomato paste or soup
Onion
Red tators

I can make a pie crust or what ever as well..

????

I'm so bored with ground beef...

All but the tomato soup/paste and canned potatoes. Boil the rice in the chicken soup and a can of water. Brown the meat with the potatoes then put it all in a pie crust. Got any chicken broth? That would be good for the rice too.

I know what you mean about being bored with something. I am horrified at the thought over another meal with chicken.

I think I would brown the meat with onion then add the canned tators and tomato soup to heat and top with mashed red tators to make a shepard's pie (sort of) bake.

Canned tators
White rice
Cream of chicken soup
Tomato paste or soup
Onion
Red tators

????

If you have cheese -

Potato Lasagna

Brown the GB w onion, drain the fat, add tomato paste & soup. Thinly slice peeled potatoes & boil just unil slightly softened. In a casserole dish layer GB/tomato/onion mixture, sliced potatoes and cheese - as you would layer a lasagna. Cover & bake at 350 until potatoes are soft. Uncover, add more sauce & more cheese & heat till cheese melts.

Porcupine meatballs and rice

Spanish rice - cook the rice & add tomato paste/soup, sauteed diced onion & seasonings.

Hamburgers & mashed potatoes/potato wedges/fries

Sloppy Joes

Cheeseburger Stuffed French Loaf
" Cheeseburger"-Stuffed French Bread Recipe | Recipezaar

Canned tators
White rice
Cream of chicken soup
Tomato paste or soup
Onion
Red tators

????

Brown the ground beef and add chopped onion; drain. Slice the red tators or canned tators. If you've got cream of mushroom soup, mix it with milk...whatever kind you have...NOT sweetened condensed milk though. You can either mix the tators with the ground beef or, put one layer of tators and put the ground beef on top. If you've got cheese...whatever kind you want (I use cojack or mild cheddar), shred it and either mix it with the tators & ground beef or, top off the casserole during the last 10 min. with the cheese. Pour the cream of mushroom/milk mixture over the tator/beef mixture and bake for 30 min. or till tators are done. I prefer to cook my potatoes first and then slice them for the casserole 'cause they get done faster. Season casserole as you like...salt, pepper, or whatever other seasoning you like.

If want, mix cream of chicken with milk or water. Add chopped onion & use cooked chicken for a chicken & potato casserole. Season to taste.

Mix cream of chicken with milk or water. Mix with cooked rice in a pan. Add cooked chicken. Then add diced veggies...chopped onion, celery, carrots...whatever you have or like. This makes a creamy soup. Chicken broth in place of the cream of chicken will is fine too. (I prefer to cook my veggies in the microwave first to shorten the cooking time.)

Brown the ground beef with chopped onion; drain. Mix with tomato paste. If you've got a package of taco seasoning, add that to the mixture. Open 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls. Pat half of that in the bottom of an 8 x 8-in. greased, square dish; press the seams together. Pour the hamburger mixture over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. (I use cojack or cheddar.) Spread the other half of the crescent rolls on top; press the seams together the best you can. Don't worry if this doesn't spread out too well to cover the whole thing or the seams don't seal too well. The main thing is to have some sort of a top crust. Bake for about 25 - 30 min. till top crust is browned and done. In place of the tomato paste & taco seasoning, you can mix the ground beef & chopped onion with a jar or can of spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce. (I use the spaghetti sauce most of the time. I make this a few times a year.)

Make a pizza. Brown the ground beef and added the chopped onion; drain. Use the tomato paste or thicken the tomato soup to use as a paste. Add your own toppings.

Mix cooked rice with the cream of chicken & milk. Add a can of mixed veggies or cooked mixed veggies. Season to taste. Can serve as a side dish with chicken or, add cooked chicken. OR, you can make homemade chicken pot pie and pour this mixture into a crust.

Brown the ground beef with the chopped onion; drain. Mix with cooked rice. Add the tomato paste or part of a can of tomato soup and make into a meatloaf. Bake till no longer pink. Top with the tomato paste or the other half of the soup.

Cooked ground beef, chopped onions, cooked rice, & the tomato paste or tomato soup can be made into a casserole. Put into a greased dish. Add shredded cheese and top with French fried onions, croutons, or whatever you want. Bake till heated through.

Whenever I have green peppers, I like chop or dice them and cook them with the hamburger & onion for my tomato recipes.

Minced garlic is a must in a lot of my recipes, especially my soups.

Darlene

Back
Top Bottom