What to do with frozen berry medley?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make some baking powder biscuits and divide them each in two... put some berries between the pieces of biscuit and top with your eggnog ice cream. Call it Mixed Berry Shortcake. Wow your dinner guests -- even if it's just hubby and the kids! :)

I just thought about doing this yesterday while baking pretzels. I'm going to try these berry shortcakes soon.

I use frozen berries in the same manner as Pytnplace. Makes a delicious drink. But there are some really great ideas here. Thank you all.

I haven't the time to read all entries, but I love to make a trifle when I have extra fruit. I layer angel food cake (or pound cake), fruit, and fake whipped cream (dream whip: at our ages and my friend ships, non-dairy is the way to go). A bit of booze drizzled over the layers. Yummy yum.

a SUMMER PUDDING! I know its not summer, but tastes good all year round and you good serve it with a lovely orange scented mascapone.....

The pie idea is good, but it seems like a meager bag for a whole pie. I guess I could combine both bags, but mixed berry and mango pie sounds too confusing. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Actually.. those fruits together would make a good fruit salad, so they should make a good pie too.. I'd try it..it's something new and creative and I'm sure no ones added mango to the mixed berry pie recently.. I'd go for it.
Maybe research some seasonings that go with both varieties of fruit...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom