Wonton Sheets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeni78

Senior Cook
I have leftover wonton sheets (made Jeeks Lasagnetta the other day - thanks Jeeks).

Coincidentally I am going to a party this Saturday so can bring whatever I make there.

What should I do with them? Ideas? I was thinking smoked salmon/cream cheese.

ALSO I've never made wontons before and yesterday was the first time I had ever worked with wonton sheets.

Another idea would be to do buffalo cream cheese but I don't know how to do that (just had it at a restaurant once).

Thanks! Oh-also need dipping sauce ideas.

I'm a beginner cook.

I'm not super fond of spring rolls but am interested in the idea of not frying these and actually going outside the box of what a spring roll is.

Ideas?

Cream cheese puffs, wontons, pirogies, anything you would do with regular dough, how much do you have left?

Dripping sauce, hm, make your life easy, buy ready made sweet and sour or something else in that department.

I have almost a whole package left.

Perogies would be interesting - never made those before. What is in them?

Has anyone ever heard of buffalo cream cheese and how to make it?

:) You can also make dessert ravioli with a sweet riccota and cinnamon filling with a fruit topper like strawberry sauce or cherry pie filling maybe a bit of whipped cream.

Deep fry bite sized pieces and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar as soon as they come out of the oil.

Don't use them on a bed, they'll stick to either you or the comforter.

How about those little potsticker's with veggie and pork filling, fried in a fry pan, steamed off, served with soy, sesame oil, ginger and garlic?

put small amount of cooked ground beef, onions added to me. (green onions. fold up and deep fry. yum. i like the powder sugar one. i make an apricot tortilla thing that has pw sugar on it. just a bigger version of wonton.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom