Recipe Substitution Chart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottsLady

Assistant Cook
Hi all - There's a recipe substitution chart of the Scott Common Sense web page that I thought may come in handy. I can't post the link since I'm still new to the forums - but I'm also new to cooking and found this really helpful. I don't have nearly enough cooking ingredients yet, beyond the ingredients for PB&J and some pasta - I think this is really helpful. Also, it's a nice shopping guide!

First and foremost welcome to DC!!!! Thank you for the info...I am still new to the cooking world as well and I amsure I will need to use it!!!

Thanks Mrs. Cuillo! I look forward to chatting with you about our cooking adventures in the future.

The chart I mentioned will hopefully come in handy for you - and actually that Scott website has a lot of cool tools for around the kitchen. I found a recipe for "spinach balls" that I'm going to help my mom make around Christmas (she does all the holiday cooking, thank goodness). I again can't post the link, and I won't post the whole recipe here since there's a seperate thread for recipes, but this sentence on the recipe is what intrigued me: "Even the spinach haters in the room will adore this dish! We did not have a single one of these left and they are the perfect addition to your holiday table or even just a board game night with your friends!"

Back
Top Bottom