Do cooking shows drive anyone else crazy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is so true about making you buy stuff Tom ;)

Ever since watching Masterchef...they are sponsored by Sunbeam over here...I have bought a Sunbeam Mixer, a Sunbeam Stick Blender etc etc

It really does work!

mwahahahaaaaa.

:cool:

:online2lo

seeend money toooo buckytom.

seeend money tooooo buckytom.

did that work? no?

damn.

i can sing and dance...

All 3 very good reasons why there Harry!

I just cant get over the fact the he thinks he is it and a bit and how he treats people and knows he will get away with it :mad:

It is annoying too how some people actually enjoy watching him carry on like he does...it just does my head in :rolleyes:

it must be part of human nature, but people need to remember that what you see on tv isn't real. it just looks that way.

it entertains you in order to make you buy stuff.

i should know. my job for the past 25 years has been to make technically sure you do both.
@ kylie,don't know if it's the same over in the us but apparently contestants etc here had to sign a disclaimer/contract etc that they have to "ham it up",take the abuse & not hit back.
@ tom,correct!,see @kylie above!

@ kylie,don't know if it's the same over in the us but apparently contestants etc here had to sign a disclaimer/contract etc that they have to "ham it up",take the abuse & not hit back.
@ tom,correct!,see @kylie above!

That doesnt surprise me Harry...I really dont think I would be able to sign that contract...I would have to give him "what for" :LOL:

That is so true about making you buy stuff Tom ;)

Ever since watching Masterchef...they are sponsored by Sunbeam over here...I have bought a Sunbeam Mixer, a Sunbeam Stick Blender etc etc

It really does work!
of course it does moi luvver,just look at how long we've been talking about ramsay.....marketing is money!! that's one of the reasons i've been an estate agent for nearly 30 years thru' every boom & bust we've had......the public doesn't get what it wants.....the public wants what it gets...love it!!

i broke my hand years ago, and when i saw the doc, i asked if i would be able to play the violin.

when the doc assured me i could, i said, "thank god, because i never could before..."

That is an oldie but a goodie...I laughed :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom