Hibachi leftovers 1 week old

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And frankly, I've never heard of "hibachi leftovers." They're cast iron portable grills. After a day of snorkeling and spear-fishing, it there's any food left, you're supposed to toss it into the bushes for feral dogs (possibly named Ralph). Everyone pees into the hibachi to douse the coals, and beds down in the sand to fall asleep making up new star constellations, like the one in the barely visible southern horizon that I call "gilled scallop," or we pack up the hibachi into the car trunk/boot and head home for more pillowy dreams. I'd hate to wake up from that with IV tubes and a stern-faced nurse...

And frankly, I've never heard of "hibachi leftovers." They're cast iron portable grills. After a day of snorkeling and spear-fishing, it there's any food left, you're supposed to toss it into the bushes for feral dogs (possibly named Ralph). Everyone pees into the hibachi to douse the coals, and beds down in the sand to fall asleep making up new star constellations, like the one in the barely visible southern horizon that I call "gilled scallop," or we pack up the hibachi into the car trunk/boot and head home for more pillowy dreams. I'd hate to wake up from that with IV tubes and a stern-faced nurse...

:LOL:

i hope you make sure to open the bottom vents before peeing in your hibachi, spork, or that could get nasty loading it into the trunk. :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom