How quickly do you know you have food poisoning?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I didn't eat much of it- maybe 2-3 oz. It's been about 13 hours and I feel fine. Hopefully that is a good thing :neutral:

A healthy concern for food safety and avoiding food poisoning is important.

Keep in mind that you won't get sick from undercooked food unless it is also contaminated food.

Pork is, along with beef, relatively safe to eat, cooked to medium or even medium rare.

Poultry is more of an issue and should always be cooked to the correct temperature.

We had pork tenderloin last night as well and it was cooked to pink color for me. SO nuked it a bit as she likes it more done.

A healthy concern for food safety and avoiding food poisoning is important.

Keep in mind that you won't get sick from undercooked food unless it is also contaminated food.

Pork is, along with beef, relatively safe to eat, cooked to medium or even medium rare.

quote]

Very true, Andy.

I was initially concerned when he mentioned "red" on the inside, but I know that is very subjective. If the thermometer read 155 and you trust the thermometer, than pork should be fine, unless of course it is ground pork.

All grounds meats should be considered potentially hazardous, and cooked to a minimum of 165 for beef and pork, and 175 for poultry products.

Back
Top Bottom