No Touch Soap Dispenser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use the small sanitizer in my glove compartment immediately after I've done supermarket shopping. When I get home and have put away the groceries, I use a counter top sanitizer.

I am interested in knowing if the Mrs O'Keefe's and the Bag Balm sting when applied to chaffed, chapped hands.

Nothing like having your hands sting while slipping gloves on.

Bag balm was originally made for cow teats. Then the farmers found when they were applying it to the cows, it made their hands nice and soft. Bless those cows, they also gave us the cure for smallpox. ;)

As much as I love my grandchildren, When they leave, the computer, remote controls, phone all get wiped down with lysol wipes. Sorry to say but kids are little germ carriers. I am constantly telling wash your hands, cover your mouth,
They are already good about it but I still tell them as they forget at times.
This year, there wasn't one cold in the family. Last year I had one that lasted 3 months. Started with head cold then into bronchontis and losing my voice for a month. Stores now put wipe container where you get a cart. I wipe down the cart handle. I hate when I see a parent let their kids chew on the handles.
sounds like I a germ aphobic but I not I am just cautious after being so sick.

As much as I love my grandchildren, When they leave, the computer, remote controls, phone all get wiped down with lysol wipes. Sorry to say but kids are little germ carriers. I am constantly telling wash your hands, cover your mouth,
They are already good about it but I still tell them as they forget at times.
This year, there wasn't one cold in the family. Last year I had one that lasted 3 months. Started with head cold then into bronchontis and losing my voice for a month. Stores now put wipe container where you get a cart. I wipe down the cart handle. I hate when I see a parent let their kids chew on the handles.
sounds like I a germ aphobic but I not I am just cautious after being so sick.

Schools are beginning to finally learn that children are loaded with germs. In one town here they have the gel containers to use on their hands outside the cafeteria. Surprisingly, they found that the absents went down quite a bit. Some parents were up in arms over the use of the dispensers. But they lost their fight. Their child had the option of not using them. They are now considering putting them outside the bathrooms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom