Well, at least to me.
Sunday night I made Chicken Italian Sausages & Rotini Pasta for dinner. Hubby cleaned his up, but I had a sausage & some pasta left over, so I covered the dish snugly with plastic wrap & popped it into the fridge.
Took it out & microwaved it for lunch today, & halfway through was absolutely HORRIFIED to find blue-green mold sprinkled on top of some of it. How oh HOW could it have gotten moldy in just 48 hours???? I immediately checked my fridge temp, which was fine, & mere seconds before I dumped the dish into the trash I REMEMBERED!!!!! I'd accompanied the original dish with a salad into which I'd liberally sprinkled crumbled BLUE CHEESE!!!! While lifting forkfulls of salad over my pasta plate, obviously blue cheese crumbles had sprinkled onto my pasta. A taste test - as horrific as that may sound - proved me right. So glad I figured that out before I dumped my lovely leftover lunch into the trash.