Shrimp Scampi Adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I was sitting in my office today and I hear a conversation between a few co-workers. One is telling the other than he heard him describing his shrimp scampi lunch yesterday and it made his mouth water so he went out last night and picked some up. He brought the leftovers in for lunch today. He then proceeded to reach up onto a shelf and pull down his leftovers which had been sitting in our warm office for about 5 hours at that point and that does not even take into account how long it was sitting is his car on his commute. I hope he has a strong stomach.

I was sitting in my office today and I hear a conversation between a few co-workers. One is telling the other than he heard him describing his shrimp scampi lunch yesterday and it made his mouth water so he went out last night and picked some up. He brought the leftovers in for lunch today. He then proceeded to reach up onto a shelf and pull down his leftovers which had been sitting in our warm office for about 5 hours at that point and that does not even take into account how long it was sitting is his car on his commute. I hope he has a strong stomach.
I wish him the best of luck, I'd be sticking my finger down my throat:LOL:
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom