Trash the salad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya think?

I was gunna keep it in the Fridge and submit it as my daughters High school Science Project (she`s only 2.5 now) :)

Thank You :)

anyway, I think we`ve Bored these good people here long enough now, I for one am going to consider this a Misunderstanding, and let the whole thing drop, it`s boring me too.

Aww it's ok, if we were bored we'd just stop clicking on the brown, long since trashed salad! :)

going to the doctor for possible food poisoning is far less expensive than slapping yourself on the face for being a "dufus" and all of us have had that slap and just starting over---it's a pain but not the one you might experience living on and over the toilet....plus your friends and family will hate you if they get sick

....plus your friends and family will hate you if they get sick

I NEVER thought I'd be posting in this thread but I have to say...food poisoning is not contagious;)

They'll hate you because they'll have to wait on you hand and foot for a day or so and listen to you tell it over and over and over and over again to anyone that will listen to your story. I had food poisoning so bad I couldn't move by myself for 3 days (not even turn over in bed) because my stomach muscles were so sore! I'm still telling my story 40 years later! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom