Red Pepper and Cauliflower Chowder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny, I've always thought of you as someone who sits around and eats nothing but junk food all day. This recipe actually seems healthy and delicious, and I will probably give it a try.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure if I followed the recipe to the "T", but it turned out great. We did not have parmesan, a spoon of sour cream did the job. Thank you for an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I saved this one. I made this soup several times last year. It was delicious. I have some bell peppers on hand, will go to store to get cauliflower and of we go to make this soup again.

This looks really warmiful and tasty, in spite of how I feel about cauliflower. Think I’ll add a handful of chopped onions; I always add a handful of chopped onions! Thanks!

With a bunch of red peppers left over from the garden and 2 cauliflowers in the fridge, thise recipe couldn't have been brought to my attention at a better time. Im also usually pretty happy with recipes from Food52.

This looks really warmiful and tasty, in spite of how I feel about cauliflower. Think I’ll add a handful of chopped onions; I always add a handful of chopped onions! Thanks!

By the time you mash the content of the soup, you are not going to know that cauliflower was even there. I do the same with brussels sprouts for my wife, she hats them, works like a charm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom