Here is the recipe that you have requested. Please feel free to adjust to your palate.
Moroccan Chocolate Mint Herb Marinated Chicken Kebabs ...
1 tblsp. Spanish Smoked Paprika ( sweet or piquant )
1 1/2 Teaspoons Cumin ground ( I grind from seeds )
1/2 teaspoon ground or fresh grated ginger
1/2 tsp. cinammon ground
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
3 chicken breasts skinless sliced into Kebab Chunks to be skewered
1/2 cup chocolate mint herb chopped finely
Cilantro Herb chopped finely ( a few sprinkles )
the juice of 1 Lime
1 tsp. Honey of choice with herbs
Evoo ( extra virgin olive oil - light variety )
1. preheat grill at bottom of oven or an outdoor grill
2. Blend all the spices and all the herbs in a blender until well combined
3. place the mixture in a large bowl
4. marinate the chicken breasts 1/2 hr. or so
5. shake off excess marinade and put on metal skewers
*** Note: one can adjust the marinade time as well ...
Kind regards. Ciao.