ISO Tarragon Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and I am going to head out for salmon, chicken and spinach and could I please have a recipe for Green Goddess, that sounds divine too.:chef:
Have you checked the Salads and Salad Dressings forum for a Green Goddess recipe? If there isn't one there you could start an "ISO Green Goddess Dressing" thread.

:)Barbara

Green Goddess Dressing

Here's my own recipe for Green Goddess Dressing. I usually save the marinade from the artichoke hearts to add to marinated chicken breasts that I then bake/broil to serve with the Green Goddess Salad

BREEZY GREEN GODDESS DRESSING

2 cups mayonnaise
1 tin flat anchovy filets, drained & roughly chopped
1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & roughly chopped
1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
1-2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, minced
1-2 teaspoons fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, minced
1 scallion, minced (optional)

Combine all ingredients & allow to mellow in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Stir again before tossing with salad greens that should definitely contain a goodly amount of sturdy lettuces like Romaine, Escarole, & Iceberg to hold up to the creaminess of the dressing.

Found this on Amazon
Growing & Using Tarragon: Storey Country Wisdom Bulletin A-195 (Storey Publishing Bulletin, a-195.) (Paperback)
by Glenn Andrews (Author)
"The French, who certainly know about flavor, call tarragon the king of herbs..." (more)Key Phrases: tablespoon minced fresh tarragon, Tarragon Vinegar

1 Review
5 star:

(0)
4 star:

(1)
3 star:

(0)
2 star:

(0)
1 star:

(0)
See all customer reviews...

http://www.amazon.com/review/produc...72874-6832048?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 (1 customer review)

List Price:
$3.95
Price:
$3.95 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
Special Offers Available

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Only 2 left in stock--order soon (more on the way).

Want it delivered Tuesday, February 12? Order it in the next 7 hours and 57 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. See details
4 used & new available from $2.49

I made lamb stew from a recipe found her, we had a tarragon vinegar laying around so I threw that in. It was great, had a nice sweet taste that had a way of tying the dish together. Strong tarragon taste with the peculiar taste of lamb seems to work...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom