"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Herbs and Spices
Old 03-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
Senior Cook
Lemon Mint Tea

I have recently had a change in my taste buds/cravings and fallen in love with lemon mint tea. A dear friend grows lemon mint and has offered me some because it has practically taken over her herb garden. I am excited to get some of the fresh herb & now seeking advice on exactly how to make tea with it. Do I need to dry it first? Or is there any other way to preserve it for future use? What about chopping & freezing some in ice cubes? I have vaguely heard of some herbs being preserved this way. I really want to use it primarily for tea but open to other uses. So essentially my questions are: how do you make tea with it exactly & what are my options for preserving?

Cooking = Loving in SC
FluffyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote