Mint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it rooted in your kitchen then as a potted plant it should grow in your kitchen also. Why not just pot up a small container of it and keep in doors?

If it rooted in your kitchen then as a potted plant it should grow in your kitchen also. Why not just pot up a small container of it and keep in doors?

I'll try that, if I can keep the cats out of it. I found shreds in the sink this morning. Can you put mint in Kitten Teriyaki?:LOL:

I could never have anything growing in my house when I had cats. The worst was the aloe. Man did that cause a mess.

I could never have anything growing in my house when I had cats. The worst was the aloe. Man did that cause a mess.

I think I'd rather be plantless...can't give up my kitties. :angel: Kinda like having a two year old around all the time...even when I'm angry with them, some part of me is grinning about their cleverness!

For some reason mine doesn't to bother the basil and parsley. Okay, I smelled basil on his breath once. :LOL:

The aloe is in a hanging basket. He even eats cut flowers.

Princess, I've had mixed luck. Sometimes I can't grow it like that to save my life .... but when I can, it will kill anything in its path! I will say it loves "wet feet" and will thrive under a faucet that sometimes leaks, or under your roof's downspout. I, too, grow it in pots set in the ground to exercise some sort of control over it.

I have aloe going mental and the cats will occasionally leave fang marks in a frond or two. I speculate its when they feel a bit under the weather they chomp it. The new plant I got called "A Money Tree" has lovely little fang holes in every leaf within reach. Sigh. Brat cats!

I have aloe going mental and the cats will occasionally leave fang marks in a frond or two. I speculate its when they feel a bit under the weather they chomp it. The new plant I got called "A Money Tree" has lovely little fang holes in every leaf within reach. Sigh. Brat cats!

I want to know who tried a bite of the rosemary...:ROFLMAO: Latte' eats roses. I just found more mint dragged across the sink. Someone is enjoying it.

I had a dog who loved to smell herbs. She'd go into my herb garden and stick her nose in there and just breathe heavily. She also like the smell of ivy.

Back
Top Bottom