"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Herbs and Spices
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2019, 03:46 PM   #1
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Skype™ to taxlady
Special at Penzey's Sunday, Monday, and maybe longer

From Penzey's on Facebook:

"If you were on our Voice of Cooking email list you would have seen first thing Saturday that over at penzeys.com we’ve reduced the spending needed for free regular shipping from the usual $40 to just $25 and have a great deal on our Justice Seasoning plus $1 Minced Garlic and Pico Fruta."

I won't copy and paste more, because it's political and we don't do politics here at DC. If you want to know more, here's the link to the full explanation on Facebook. It's a public post. You do not need to be logged in to FB to read it. Link

Old 10-13-2019, 05:21 PM   #2
Chef Extraordinaire

Ha, figures they reduced shipping now! I just got my order yesterday! Ah well, I got the reduced-price Justice and restocked my major go-tos, Fox Point and Frozen Pizza Seasoning, so I did spend enough to get free shipping.

Old 10-13-2019, 06:14 PM   #3
Head Chef

Don't usually trade with Penzey's but there is a store 2.4 miles from home. Think I'll take a walk on over there tomorrow and tell them I'm buying whateveritis to support of their stand.

Old bachelor cook
skilletlicker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
recipe, spices

Special at Penzey's Sunday, Monday, and maybe longer From Penzey's on Facebook: "If you were on our Voice of Cooking email list you would have seen first thing Saturday that over at penzeys.com we’ve reduced the spending needed for free regular shipping from the usual $40 to just $25 and have a great deal on our Justice Seasoning plus $1 Minced Garlic and Pico Fruta." I won't copy and paste more, because it's political and we don't do politics here at DC. If you want to know more, here's the link to the full explanation on Facebook. It's a public post. You do not need to be logged in to FB to read it. [URL="https://www.facebook.com/Penzeys/photos/a.10154182484242834/10157790988027834/?type=3&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCT3EM6TdKGEC2YLDC82f-ne_9X9HgaqP4geGPao5An966Z5mvaL8tcxdY9MgnP9r0LpNRYk2pHH8wdb8Zceu5G2ZaIwYcoFRKDvcKZfFSmk10t9GVnErBvy2mEbGZdpZNX0KIuPLWDySiAQW74rx3364Y5g63L-FYGx98WYA3TndqLh0tvicm1oY7-PbGWg9O7c5YlbMc1GK_ZFGx32ymWysGDhdXqfFJtK4WBdmOA7Mg7QE4eV4Dy8HIlUOjrPziFA1DpBC4Qlw1sHMkQVIdEfhbq73aF_114I813mxWB2a0ScrMviXfVSAJg1odIP3FigHHuo8iRZ7t8OhvG&__tn__=-R"]Link[/URL] 3 stars 1 reviews