Storing tellicherry peppercorns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same here, and then a chef friend told me that Tellicherry was the world's best black pepper. He was helping me with supper and saw the jar in my cupboard.

I get the Costco magazine. "Costco Connection". They always have stories about their suppliers and how they choose them.
It seems they do a very good job in procuring the best items they can. I really like Costco. In fact, everything served at my super bowl party will be prepared at Costco and served here.

I too bought the ones from Costco. I keep mine in the plastic jar they came in. No reason, just what they came in. Are these something that needs to be thrown away, like some spices, at XXXX age?

I keep mine in the plastic jar also. But I keep them refrigerated. I only take out what it takes to fill up the peppermill.
I put all my spices in the fridge.

They sell them at Whole Foods, but they're priced pretty high at $20 for 11 ounces.

Wow. 14 oz at Costco is $6.00!

We get ours at Costco as well and they are kept in the original container. They don't last long enough to go bad. I'm a black pepper junkie as well as a chili head.

Where did you order your peppercorns and The Magnum pepper mill?

I buy the 4 peppercorn blend from My Spice Sage website. I keep them in the original plastic bag, sometimes I place the bag in a plastic bottle when it get small enough to fit.

Where did you order your peppercorns and The Magnum pepper mill?

I buy the 4 peppercorn blend from My Spice Sage website. I keep them in the original plastic bag, sometimes I place the bag in a plastic bottle when it get small enough to fit.

I bought them both from Amazon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom