Golf Cart!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
We have two acres of land here, with a 3500 square foot perennial bed and two 6x60 foot raised beds. One of those is an asparagus bed, and the other is for vegetables.
I haven't been able to enjoy them because of my difficulty walking, but Kim bought me a gas powered golf cart, rigged up with a box on the back to carry my plants, tools, beer, and a little stool to sit on.
I am so excited!

Nice. Lots of folks use golf carts as runaround vehicles over a "true" utility vehicle. There's even a place up the road from me that rebuilds them and always has a bunch out front. Conveniently located a mile from a golf course :)

You'll love it Connie, we have one at the camp ground we have our fifth wheel parked. Fun and so handy ! Hugs to your DH ! Must be a thoughtful man !!

It is hard to run around alot of land quickly. We've got 5 acres and can't afford a golf cart or ATV right now, so my method is to say to one of my small people.... "HEY go get that for me!"
:) wears them out and I dont have to put down my drink. ;)

:)How incredibly thoughtful. I would love to come and help you but I get to drive.:LOL:

Any time a friend has ridden with me in the car, they offered to drive...and I took them up on it. :LOL:
I quit driving a car after my first wreck (and first ticket)...I totaled my car 3 years ago, because my feet were so numb, I thought my foot was on the brake, when in fact, it was on the gas peddle. Thank goodness no one was hurt, but I figured it was a sign.

It is hard to run around alot of land quickly. We've got 5 acres and can't afford a golf cart or ATV right now, so my method is to say to one of my small people.... "HEY go get that for me!"
:) wears them out and I dont have to put down my drink. ;)
:) Ah, suzi you are a women after my own heart unfortunately or fortunately I have no small ones. No need for a little vehicle here but if we ever build on our 20 acres it would be a fun thing to have. I have always wanted a four wheeler to zoom around the ranch where we live and work for Ted Turner just for fun

I figured if I ever got lucky enough to get a nice sized piece of land out in the country someday, I would get one of those gators with trailer from John Deere.
When I was growing up dad was the camp manager for a Presbyterian summer camp and we used a golf cart to get around, we had lots of fun with it!

Back
Top Bottom