I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Somebunny

Executive Chef
No! No! That's not it! I've got a lovely heirloom tomato and a giant cucumber from the garden! Just wanted to make sure you were all paying attention!
Now with Bolas' pepper and a few other ingredients we have the makings of a superb Mediterranean salad!

image-366353899.jpg

image-1084036419.jpg

I had a cool YouTube video of Merv Griffin singing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" but I tried 3 times to post a link and I guess I just don't know how to do it! I thought it would make this post kind if cute. :-(

Did not realize Merv Griffin had a lovely bunch of coconuts. Huh.

Nice veggies, Bunny!

Way to go bunny, I have a number of 12" romero peppers that are turning red, I will post pics of them and my massive king eds:)

Nice Veg :) I keep posting that my garden tomatoes are finished but I keep getting a few more. Tomatoes the gift that keeps on giving lol! My Cayenne peppers seem to keep producing too :)

Freaks of nature, clic on pic to make it bigger and then pick out the one that looks like buckytom:)
garden 2 028.jpg

My choice is the middle one bottom row, I do grow normal carrots but I always get quite a lot of "freaks".
The spuds are a main crop winter storer called Desiree, they are prone to scab as you can see, but they are a good cropper, this haulm weighed in at over 6lbs, they are a flowery pot with lots of flavor.I added a pic of the same sunflower I posted a bit ago.garden & BBQ 485.jpg

garden & BBQ 486.jpg

garden & BBQ 487.jpg

garden & BBQ 488.jpg

garden 2 029.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom