Naga Morich/Bhut Jolokia Experiences?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragonbomber

Assistant Cook
I was curious how many of you have grown this pepper, by its various names, here in the States? I sometimes see it listed as grown by pepperheads on other forums but it's my first year growing them and I thought I'd get other people's impressions of them. I bought some of the Naga Snake Bite Private Reserve Sauce off eBay and love it so figured growing my own would mean cheaper hot sauce for me and my friends. :D

Any response welcome. My plants are not as huge as some of the ones I've seen on eBay vendor's pages but they are pretty hefty despite being pot grown.

Hey, dragonbomber (cool name ;) ). I'm afraid to grow them :ermm: I like hot foods, but geeze - I dunno. Let us know what you think.

Are you a pepperhead? As I said, I like hot foods, but if it's so hot I can't taste the other flavors, I don't really enjoy that.

Hey, dragonbomber (cool name ;) ). I'm afraid to grow them :ermm: I like hot foods, but geeze - I dunno. Let us know what you think.

Are you a pepperhead? As I said, I like hot foods, but if it's so hot I can't taste the other flavors, I don't really enjoy that.

I guess I am. I enjoy curry a good deal also. They are not all heat like a concentrated sauce and get hotter for a while, then back off and cool down. Not a bad flavor though not for everyone. :)

Back
Top Bottom