Philadelphia Flower Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
It's almost time for the annual Philadelphia Flower Show. This event is more than a hundred years old!

The theme this year is All That Jazz!!!!!! As if I needed any additional incentive to attend. In addition to the most beautiful landscape displays, they also have a plethora of vendors selling everything from seeds to furniture for your yards.

Anyone else going???

It's almost time for the annual Philadelphia Flower Show. This event is more than a hundred years old!

The theme this year is All That Jazz!!!!!! As if I needed any additional incentive to attend. In addition to the most beautiful landscape displays, they also have a plethora of vendors selling everything from seeds to furniture for your yards.

Anyone else going???

I hope to attend , it really depends on how I am feeling, I have good days and bad days with pain.

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but I do hope you are well enough to attend.

If you've never been before, let me suggest the best times to go are during the week, and during the midday. Avoid weekends!

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but I do hope you are well enough to attend.

If you've never been before, let me suggest the best times to go are during the week, and during the midday. Avoid weekends!
I was referring to arthritic pain , I wake up in bad pain sometimes and it last all day long. Thanks for the tip on best time to attend the show.

Back
Top Bottom