Pics from the garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am astonished by how many gorgeous photos there on on here.
I am more amazed at how prolific you all are in here.
I can't believe the green thumbs you all have.
All I know is I'm moving outta Caul-eeh-forn-eeah:LOL:

Hats off to all of you fine gardeners.
As usual, the rest of the world has nuttin on DC'ers:wacko:

I am astonished by how many gorgeous photos there on on here.
I am more amazed at how prolific you all are in here.
I can't believe the green thumbs you all have.
All I know is I'm moving outta Caul-eeh-forn-eeah:LOL:

Hats off to all of you fine gardeners.
As usual, the rest of the world has nuttin on DC'ers:wacko:

991198440_fe3a9d4096.jpg

That is cool!

Try to get a shot when you slice into it. I forgot to do that for mine.

Oops - sorry I didn't see this earlier. I made a tomato salad with it and some others for our dinner party Saturday. But there are more on the vine. I'll get some more pics before it's all over.

They were wonderful - nice and sweet. We had the Kellogg's Breakfast and the other one was Vintage Wine. Here's a pic of that one:

Attachments

• tomatoes-vintage-wine.jpg
    tomatoes-vintage-wine.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 211
uh, that, and I'm just gettin a little frustrated with this whole font thing.
it usually goes to default. I like to spice it up, but if it looked small to me, I'd beef it up, unfortunately it doesn't.
is there a way in this program of setting it to Georgia font size 4 and Italic?

I have loved looking at all these garden photos - great food pics too! We just moved to this house recently and I haven't had time to put in a garden - and not sure that the owner would allow it anyway. I'll write him a letter and ask for springtime permission. :) I think it's a little late in the season to even think about some container gardening, so I'll just keep coming here and vicariously "garden" through you all.

I ripped out all but the bell pepper plants and Ichiban plants. I won't have much free time on the weekends coming up so I got a head start.

I think I had some cross pollination with all the different peppers I had growing. This should be a bell pepper but it looks more like a chile.

img_698815_0_6fe294005bd67608987bec74b1477061.jpg

Alot of my bell and hot peppers didn't ripen. I tried putting them in a paper bag but that didn't work, any ideas?

I don't think there is any way to get peppers to ripen off the vine. You might try uprooting the entire plant and hanging it/them in a sheltered place. My bell peppers did not do well this year, only a few flowered early and right now I have a bunch of tiny bells on the plants. But my hot banana peppers did great, so that is what I froze, yesterday.

I took these pictures over the weekend; a cabbage, a broccoli, the greens with parsley and celery and cat in the background, and dh getting the soil ready for the garlic planting

Attachments

• DSCF0089.jpg
    DSCF0089.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCF0092.jpg
    DSCF0092.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCF0096.jpg
    DSCF0096.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCF0105.jpg
    DSCF0105.jpg