Who knows about roses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only thing worse than cleaning wet noodles off the floor is cleaning wet rice off the floor.

I dropped a whole, just opened container of large curd cottage cheese last night, on the kitchen floor. Cleaning it off the ceiling is no picnic either, let me tell ya, especially when the ceiling already looks like cottage cheese - textured!
Now it seems funny, but the thought of ants on my ceiling, getting fat and falling wasn't at the time. :mad::ohmy::LOL:

The only thing worse than cleaning wet noodles off the floor is cleaning wet rice off the floor.

I dropped a whole, just opened container of large curd cottage cheese last night, on the kitchen floor. Cleaning it off the ceiling is no picnic either, let me tell ya, especially when the ceiling already looks like cottage cheese - textured!
Now it seems funny, but the thought of ants on my ceiling, getting fat and falling wasn't at the time. :mad::ohmy::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: At least I'm not alone!

Well I trimmed two out of my three bushes last week. I left the third because it still had so many beautiful blooms and buds, and I didn't expect it to freeze quite yet. But it froze two nights ago. Do I really have to cut my blooms off? It will probably freeze again after the rain next week.

Use some kind of apray to remove this aphids.....

A mix of milk and water sprayed over aphids will kill them. I think 50/50, but haven't done it for ages. The milk's fat kills the beasties off. They can't breathe. What joy. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom