2c long grain rice
1c chicken cutlets
1c squid, cleaned and cut into rings
1c shrimp, peeled and deveined
1c beef, sliced into thin strips
1c red and green bellpepper, strips
1/2c tomato sauce
2c chicken stock
1/2tsp cayenne powder
1tsp dried oregano
5pc bay leaf
1tbps tomato paste
1/2c onions, chopped
3tbps garlic, chopped
1/2c cooking oil
- heat oil in pan and saute onions, garlic and bay leaf.
- add chorizo, cook for about 1min and add chicken cutlets.
- brown chicken cutlets for a bit and then add shrimp, beef strips and squid. Saute.
- add tomato paste and dissolve in mixture.
- add tomato sauce and toss mixture until well coated.
- add long grain rice and toss as well until rice is well spread with the mixture.
- then add oregano, paprika, and cayenne powder.
- add chicken stock then bring it to boil. Once boiling lower down the heat and simmer for 10mins
- after 10mins, top it with bellpepper and simmer again for 10 to 20 mins or until rice is cooked.
- serve hot.
visit my site at adobocentral.com