Hot Dog Questions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like to split my hotdogs and fry them in a non stick pan. It is about the next best thing to grilled hotdogs that you can get.:)

The aerosal is Easy Cheese. Cheez Whiz is the gunk in a jar. (They're cheesy, and proud of it.):LOL:

Mish - great job on the distinction! Needless to day, both have interesting qualities, but they are definitely 2 different products.

The goo-in-a-jar is what makes Philly Cheesesteaks/Cheese Fries stand out from the rest.

Alexa - who really doesn;t care for Doggies in beer. Make mine in plain water and put the beer in a frosty mug.

ITALIAN HOT DOGS
3 hot dogs, sliced into 1-inch pieces
1/2 green pepper, sliced
1 tbsp. tomato paste
1/4 c. water
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 lg. potato
1 onion, sliced
2 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. garlic salt
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
Peel potato and slice into pieces. Heat oil in frying pan, add potatoes and cook until
tender. Add onions and peppers, cook until soft. Add spices, sliced hot dogs, water and
paste. Simmer all together. Serve on Italian rolls.​

EGG & CHEESE HOT DOGS
1 fully cooked hot dogs
1 beaten egg
1 slice American cheese, halved
Diagonally
Lettuce leaves (optional)
Cut hot dog lengthwise to, but not through, the opposite side. In a 6 inch skillet cook hot
dog 4 minutes or until heated through; remove. In same skillet cook egg over medium
heat, without stirring, about 2 minutes or until nearly done. Lay cheese and hot dog over
half of the egg. Cover; cook 1 to 2 minutes to melt cheese. Fold remaining egg half over
hot dog and cheese, omelet style. Serve on a lettuce-lined bun.​

Back
Top Bottom