Hot Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds really good, Charlie.

It really was good. Even the one that doesn't eat anything ate it, well she did fished out all the peas first and gave it to her sisters and then she ate it. Next time I will skip the peas, or will crush them so she doesn't see them. My mom used to make soup like this when we did not have money or was pressed for time. You can put pretty much anything, as much as you want or as little as you have.

Different hot dog ideas, but oh so good.

9. Eat cold, using your teeth to peel the "skin" from one end to the other, and then munch down the whole thing, all while watching TV (Yeh, i did it as a young'en).

A couple ideas for you.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed, do you get hot dogs with casings? We can't get them here unless we want to pay top dollar for them and I can't afford that! (Wish I could, those are the hot dogs that I love.)

Rocklobster, those hairy hot dogs are absolutely gross! I'm going to have to make them to serve for a Halloween party or something. The kids will love it, either that or refuse to eat them. Maybe they should be served on a bed of something red like ketchup or marinara sauce!

Camping dogs for when the wheather permits or for those able to brave the cold:LOL:
Mix 1 tab of minced onion some worcestershire 1 Tab. chilli sauce 1/4 cupand 12 beef hot dogs all together simmer 30 min.with a 12 oz can of beer put in a wide mouth thermos then serve on 6 split french rolls. This can be frozen and sealed in a baggie then reheated at a campsite or on your backyard grill. Have fun
kadesma:)

We have an abundance of hot dogs. I can of course grill them but need some more ideas. I do Pigs in a Blanket sometimes (Not the cabbage variety) and baked beans and hot dogs and for the kid I'll occasionally do Hot dogs with mac and cheese. But I mean really that's about it. Any ideas out there?
How about julienne the hot dogs, pan fry them just to sear them then do a hot dog stir fry with fresh vegetables.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom