1. Dry the meat with a paper towel to remove any surface moisture.
2. Dredge the meat in seasoned flour.
3. Dip the meat in egg-wash, taking care to get every part wet.
4. Dredge again in seasoned flour, or breadcrumbs, or breading mixture.
5. Place breaded meat onto a wire rack and allow to dry no less than 5 minutes.
6. Cover roasting pan, or cookie sheet with parchment paper. The coating will not stick to the parchment paper. Alternately, bake on wire rack, above the cookie sheet. Make sure the rack has been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
Lightly fry and then bake, or just bake as you prefer.
Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
“No amount of success outside the home can compensate for failure within the home…
Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.