Meatballs, yummy meatballs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
I love meatballs of all kinds :heart: I didn't want to take the Swedish Meatballs thread off-topic any further, so I decided to start this one when I came across another link to a meatball recipe roundup this morning.

So, on the other thread, di reston asked about meatballs from different countries, and I posted this link; all kinds of yummy ideas here:

Planet Meatball: 20 Meatball Varieties Around the World

And more meatball ideas from Serious Eats!

9 Stand-Out Meatballs Across the Country

Then this morning, Kalyn of Kalyn's Kitchen, a food blog dedicated to low-carb cooking (she follows the South Beach diet), posted this roundup of low-carb meatballs. Thought our low-carb friends might like it:

Low-Carb Recipe Love on Fridays: Low-Carb Meatball Recipes

What are your favorite meatballs? Got a recipe to add?

Last edited:
Well if I dont do Swedish, I do love Chinese steamed ones, I cant remember the name right now. They are small, gentle spiced and served as dimsum.

I also like porcupine meatballs, how ever with the rice I use they look more like worm infested.

I love meatballs of all kinds :heart: I didn't want to take the Swedish Meatballs thread off-topic any further, so I decided to start this one when I came across another link to a meatball recipe roundup this morning.

So, on the other thread, di reston asked about meatballs from different countries, and I posted this link; all kinds of yummy ideas here:

Planet Meatball: 20 Meatball Varieties Around the World

And more meatball ideas from Serious Eats!

9 Stand-Out Meatballs Across the Country

Then this morning, Kalyn of Kalyn's Kitchen, a food blog dedicated to low-carb cooking (she follows the South Beach diet), posted this roundup of low-carb meatballs. Thought our low-carb friends might like it:

Low-Carb Recipe Love on Fridays: Low-Carb Meatball Recipes

What are your favorite meatballs? Got a recipe to add?

Thanks GG. Great references. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom