Simply Asia noodle bowls..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff G.

Head Chef
OK.. fast cheap lunch..
I thought I would try the Simply Asia noodle bowls. I had seen them and dismissed them.

I stopped by Dollar General and they had them.. cheap so I figured what the heck..

The noodles aren't dried!! they are vacuum packed and moist. I had the Spicy Kunk Pau. Frankly... Pretty tasty stuff for pre-packaged microwave lunch..
Not a low sodium product by any means...1010mg
6g fat, 0 cholesterol, 77g carb, 3g fiber, 15g protein

One suggestion on the dollor store items, look at expiration date. I always go there for a dish to put whatever I am making to take to a function then I don't have to worry about getting my dish back. But while I was there, I saw they had bq sauce that i needed and a couple other items. Figure it save me a stop to the grocery store. Got home started cooking and looked at items and they had been exprired for 2 months. So I had to still make the stop at the grocery store. Our Dollar store is a busy one, So it wasn't left there for 2months it came in that way. So word of advice check your dates.

Ill usualy buy a few packs of this stuff and keep it on the shelf, so after i make a chinese meal, and have left over chinese cabbage, bean sprouts , bamboo shoots ........ I just kinda make the noodle pack and toss the extra ingredients in so they dont end up getting pushed to the back of the fridge and rotting.

Back
Top Bottom