Where do you save $$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i watch 4 sales, ads, coupons, etcetera, that may apply to me, & have my family keep their eyes open. holiday shopping is my beloved, as w/ coupons, deals, etcetera, u can buy so many items that would normally be so $$$$~
& i shop black Fridays @ Christmas~

Last edited:
dollar stores for me.......we have a close well-managed Family Dollar Store that is clean, well-lit and merchandis is stocked where you'd expect it to be..............where you really save are on items for entertaining: party goods, ribbons, wrapping paper, bags, paper plates, cups, knapkins...........these are what you pay premium in the grocery stores........and furthermore seasonal items for Christmas, Easter, etc.........it's the best place to save money..........

i work for the factories that make them

i get my non perishables from the company store that makes them. we make cake mixes pancakes macaroni and cheese other pasta noodles all types of cereals microwave popcorn (which they give to us free) meat coating mixes stuffings gelatin ready-to-spread frosting drink mixes rice and vermacelli and probbly other stuff i am forgetting.

they are mostly generic brand names but over 200 of them some include albertsons always save best choice cinch krogers piggly wiggly heb krasdale presidents choice great value.

special contracts include duncan hines mrs butterworths log cabin (now has pancake mix) pillsbury chick fil a .

we can get all that stuff except special contracts super cheap at like 20% face value

Back
Top Bottom