01-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
- 1/2 kilo prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced- me
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto sauce - store bought
- 6 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and diced- me
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pack mixed greens
- In a bowl, mix the pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Season Prawns with salt and pepper. Saute garlic with butter and add the prawns. Season with MSG.
- Plate the greens and pour the pesto mix. Top with prawns and a few more grated cheese and sun dried tomatoes.