All in one pot/pan recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is a very easy dish to make and kids love it. There is only one small bowl to clean besides the pan.

Tator Tot Casserole

1.5 pounds ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
bag of frozen tator tots
Salt and pepper

Press the ground beef into the bottom of a baking dish. Salt and pepper the meat. Put tator tots on top of the ground beef in a single layer. In a small bowl mix the can of soup with enough water or you can use milk to make it pourable. Not too runny though. It should be like a thick pourable cream not a runny soup. Pour the soup over the tator tots. Bake in oven 350 degrees. About 45 minutes or until done. Kids love this with ketchup.

Last edited:
Here's a skillet dinner I love to make:

yellow squash
zucchini
onion sliced thin in half circles

optional: portabella mushroom sliced ( or any mushrooms if handy)
bell pepper
roasted red peppers or pimentos

blob of margarine or butter
seasoned salt

simmer until done to taste

add peeled shriimp tail on or off

cook about 5 more minutes until shrimp is just done.

I made this once with a whole portabella sliced and it was extra good.

Leftover squash (shrimp are all gone, of course) is awesome to cook another batch of shrimp in. Whoever says squash is mild should try this leftover. I usually end up with more squash than shriimp and freeze it just so I can have the leftover version with more shrimp. The combination of flavors is really good.

Last edited:
Mexican Wraps

Equal amounts water and instant rice
Half a cup of salsa
Package of taco seasoning
Cooked, diced meat (steak/chicken/ground beef)
Frozen or canned corn
Black beans

Put everything in the pot except the rice, bring to a boil, add rice and cover. Shut burner off and walk away! Give it 5-10 minutes.

I eat this mixture by itself (with hot sauce!), but have wrapped it up in a tortilla with some cheddar....verrrrry addicting!

Back
Top Bottom