Easy Chicken Enchiladas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandCountryStore

Assistant Cook
I had some leftover cooked chicken in the freezer and this is what I did. It turned out so yum, thought I would share.

Leftover cooked chicken
1 can Rotel with Cilantro and Lime
1 can corn, drained (preferably with the peppers and chilis)
1 can green (mild) enchilada sauce
shredded cheddar

Heat chicken with the Rotel (don't drain that), and then add some of the drained corn. If you like a lot of corn use the whole can. I wanted a good balance so I used half the can.

Once all is heated, put some in the flour tortillas, top with some cheddar and roll. Put in a baking dish.

After filling the baking dish, top with the can of enchilada sauce and some more cheddar. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes or until hot.

Serve with sour cream and some pico de gallo.

This sounds like a great go-to meal for those busy days after a long day at work. I always like to try to make use of my leftovers.

I had some leftover cooked chicken in the freezer and this is what I did. It turned out so yum, thought I would share.

Leftover cooked chicken
1 can Rotel with Cilantro and Lime
1 can corn, drained (preferably with the peppers and chilis)
1 can green (mild) enchilada sauce
shredded cheddar

Heat chicken with the Rotel (don't drain that), and then add some of the drained corn. If you like a lot of corn use the whole can. I wanted a good balance so I used half the can.

Once all is heated, put some in the flour tortillas, top with some cheddar and roll. Put in a baking dish.

After filling the baking dish, top with the can of enchilada sauce and some more cheddar. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes or until hot.

Serve with sour cream and some pico de gallo.
Sounded like a recipe I did a while back, They turned out awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom