French bread pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Using leftover sauce, meatballs , mozzarella cheese, and french bread.

I warmed up the sauce and the meatballs , sliced the meatballs, spread it on the sliced vertical bread, topped with mozzarella cheese, put under the broiler til cheese melted. You could use other toppings as well.

Rats. That sounds perfect as I still haven't thought what to make for dinner. Except for one thing.... no italian/french bread til I shop on thursday.
But will drool til then. Thanks, LC.

Rats. That sounds perfect as I still haven't thought what to make for dinner. Except for one thing.... no italian/french bread til I shop on thursday.
But will drool til then. Thanks, LC.
I had bought the bread today, it was on sale with a coupon. The store I go to was having a big Tuesday coupon sale today.

It also works great using leftover poppy-seed hard rolls. Had just a couple of turkey meatballs in sauce left over from Rotini & Turkey Meatballs the other night. Sliced the meatballs in half & microwaved them in the sauce, then placed on a roll, sprinkled with cheese, & nuked again just until the cheese melted. Made a great quick lunch.

Using leftover sauce, meatballs , mozzarella cheese, and french bread.

I warmed up the sauce and the meatballs , sliced the meatballs, spread it on the sliced vertical bread, topped with mozzarella cheese, put under the broiler til cheese melted. You could use other toppings as well.

I had a 4 inch long piece of french baguette leftover from last night's supper. When I read your post, I decided to split the baguette, use fresh garden tomato, fresh basil leaves, havarti cheese and chopped prosciutto - under the broiler, and made the most delicious pizza for lunch. I would have never thought of this. Thanks for posting.

I had a 4 inch long piece of french baguette leftover from last night's supper. When I read your post, I decided to split the baguette, use fresh garden tomato, fresh basil leaves, havarti cheese and chopped prosciutto - under the broiler, and made the most delicious pizza for lunch. I would have never thought of this. Thanks for posting.

:) Glad you enjoyed your meal. Yours does sound delicious.

That sounds above and beyond!

Back
Top Bottom