Grilled sandwiches is a versatile group with more vareations than GM has cars. I'll give you a few to try.
1. Classic Grilled Cheese - 2 slices bread, sliced Velveeta or American cheese, butter outside of the bread and grill.
2. Gourmet Grilled Cheese - Substitute really good cheese, it doesn't really matter what kind, your favorite, for the American cheese.
3. Combination Grilled Cheese - Use your favorite cheese, and start adding other ingredients, such as avacado, bacon, sausage, saute'd onions/peppers, salami, pepperoni, etc., in any combination you like.
4. Any of the above using a fruity extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) in stead of butter, or margerine
5. Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly
6. Grilled Peanut Butter and Fruit (such as banana slices, peach, pear, etc)
7. Grilled Nutella and sliced banana
8. Grilled Reuben (Sour Kraut, Swiss Cheese, Corned beef, Thousand Island salad dressing, all on rye, dressed on the outside with either butter or EVOO.
9. Monte Kristo - French Toast cooked on one side. Flip over one piece of the toast and top with ham and swiss cheese. Take the cooked side of the other piece of french toast and place on top to make a sandwich. Gill both uncooked sides. Serve with maple syrup.
10. Grilled Philly (modified for the George Foreman Grill) - Favorite bread. Fill with thin sliced beef roast or steak, with American Cheese. Grill. Change this up by adding saute'd bell pepper, and your favorite sauce to turn it into pepper steak sandwich.
11. California Chicken Sandwich - Favorite bread, girlled, boneless chicken breast, pounded flat before grilling, avacado slices, sliced tomato, bean sprouts (actuall best in pita bread)
12. Change up the California Chicken Sandwich by changing meats.
That ought to get you started.
Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North