George Forman Grilled Cheese Delight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

imlearning2cook

Assistant Cook
I will teach you one of the only kind of meals I really know how to make (for now).

1)Take Margarin and spread on outer side of bread.(Thin sliced works best)
2)Fill inner bread with cheese to make a sandwhich( I use pravologne)
3)Throw it on the Forman
Eat!

Instead of cheese, you can substitute peanut butter. I now have doubled your menu selection. :ROFLMAO:

I will teach you one of the only kind of meals I really know how to make (for now).

3)Throw it on the Forman
Eat!
I have a George Foreman and have used it to make great panini sandwiches. I also have a sandwich maker that I have used for grilled cheese "pocket" sandwiches. Havarti is my favorite sandwich cheese, along with sharp cheddar.

i dont know if it will work for that grill. but melting the butter/marg first on the pan... then placing the bread on top of it makes for a perfect outside crust

I like to use my Foreman grill for cuban sandwiches! And I've also used it for ham egg & swiss breakfast bagel panini type sandwiches.

We use ours for many different things and I've never seen the need for a panini grill - just something else to store. The GF does it all.

3)Throw it on the Forman
Eat!
try subing butter for the margarin you won't be sorry

If you throw some avocado and tomato on that sandwich with some other cheeses, you'd have a mound of deliciousness :)

Grilled sandwiches is a versatile group with more vareations than GM has cars. I'll give you a few to try.

1. Classic Grilled Cheese - 2 slices bread, sliced Velveeta or American cheese, butter outside of the bread and grill.

2. Gourmet Grilled Cheese - Substitute really good cheese, it doesn't really matter what kind, your favorite, for the American cheese.

3. Combination Grilled Cheese - Use your favorite cheese, and start adding other ingredients, such as avacado, bacon, sausage, saute'd onions/peppers, salami, pepperoni, etc., in any combination you like.

4. Any of the above using a fruity extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) in stead of butter, or margerine

5. Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly

6. Grilled Peanut Butter and Fruit (such as banana slices, peach, pear, etc)

7. Grilled Nutella and sliced banana

8. Grilled Reuben (Sour Kraut, Swiss Cheese, Corned beef, Thousand Island salad dressing, all on rye, dressed on the outside with either butter or EVOO.

9. Monte Kristo - French Toast cooked on one side. Flip over one piece of the toast and top with ham and swiss cheese. Take the cooked side of the other piece of french toast and place on top to make a sandwich. Gill both uncooked sides. Serve with maple syrup.

10. Grilled Philly (modified for the George Foreman Grill) - Favorite bread. Fill with thin sliced beef roast or steak, with American Cheese. Grill. Change this up by adding saute'd bell pepper, and your favorite sauce to turn it into pepper steak sandwich.

11. California Chicken Sandwich - Favorite bread, girlled, boneless chicken breast, pounded flat before grilling, avacado slices, sliced tomato, bean sprouts (actuall best in pita bread)

12. Change up the California Chicken Sandwich by changing meats.

That ought to get you started.:LOL:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom