8 Rosés from Spain Worth Mentioning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish Elton John would hang up his wig and stop "singing" . Sounded like a strangled cat doing the Queens Jubilee. And Paul McCartney. Tom Jones was fab though.
too right gravy,heard on the radio that he had been ill for a few days but he's always sounded like that in my opinion.sir paul?never rated him or the beatles(sorry luv,nowt against the 'pool) always been a stones fan from day one.tom the valley(look you now,there's luvvly)is a god!

:rolleyes:I think as some people get older, they just dont have the voice anymore and its time to give up, not like they need the money!

I was a punk anyway. Can't beat a nice bit of Clash or Sex Pistols! Blast from my youth. :)

:rolleyes:I think as some people get older, they just dont have the voice anymore and its time to give up, not like they need the money!

I was a punk anyway. Can't beat a nice bit of Clash or Sex Pistols! Blast from my youth. :)

Oops Soz Margi, hijacked the thread!
some,like elton,never had one in the first place.punk?c'mon!! got a remastered "best of the jam" cd in the car.
hijacked?
guns & rosés...there ya go,hijack over.............:LOL:!

GQ & Harry: Thanks for the Entertainment !

:cool: ;) Gravy and Harry,

You two are like a Latin American Soap Opera, which are called Tele-novelas in Spanish ... Amazing ... You are both Hilarious !!

You both need a good glass of wine :yum:

Maybe it is that unusual English I´m seeing ! :ROFLMAO:

Now, for some real music, Eros Ramazzotti !

Always, Ciao,
Have nice Monday.
Margi.

Wiki Schmiki.

Paul Weller still has the same hairdo. Very sad. Nearly as bad as Brian May.
'course he does,which is more than elton has.brian may? you mean deirdre barlow in drag & did you see the legs on his missus on strictly? seen more fat on a scousers chips arr chid:ohmy::LOL::ROFLMAO:!!

Back
Top Bottom