How much can you put away?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe something like this?

bigwineglass.jpg

Or nice plastic cups like this:

big%20beer%20cup.jpg

I highly doubt I can drink as much nowadays, but once when I was 25 or so, I had drink about 2 lists of vodka. I think I nearly dye. It was a long night of drinking.

That would be for some serious drinkers. I can imagine somebody
who's had to much to drink trying to maneuver those cups, lol.

If I remember correctly, that was a photo of some college kids who were limited some how by a university to only one cup of beer at a party of some sort. It was several years ago.

I just happened to remember the article and photo, so I did a search on Google images for "Worlds biggest cups", and that photo was in the results.

Pretty funny! College kids can figure out a way around ANY rule.

Ha! Watch the Prohibition series on PBS. We are all lucky the 18th amendment was repealed!

Last edited:
it was actually the volstead act that helped to create organized crime.

before we had our son, dw and i would usually order 2 bottles of wine with dinner. 2 or 3 glasses for dw, the rest for me. :cool:

that was only about once a week, though. we never really drank at home.

i almost never drank wine when i was out in the pubs without her. it was always beer or cider. lots and lots of beer or cider.

Depends on my mood and state of mind. Sometimes I can handle more than men and other times it only takes 1 or 2 drinks before I'm on my ear lol!

It seems I'm the opposite...
When I was young, in my twenties, one glass of wine or mug of beer would knock me flat or give me a hangover within the hour. Nowadays, I get impatient with opponents who are inept at beer-pong or bouncing quarters into shot glasses.

i can only drink two of my iced tea drinks with citrus vodka. nice little buzz and that is enough for me. in my salad days, could drink any man under the table. not necessarily something to brag about. however, i did have a blast! danced my little heart out. lol.

It seems I'm the opposite...
When I was young, in my twenties, one glass of wine or mug of beer would knock me flat or give me a hangover within the hour. Nowadays, I get impatient with opponents who are inept at beer-pong or bouncing quarters into shot glasses.

That's awesome same here!

i can only drink two of my iced tea drinks with citrus vodka. nice little buzz and that is enough for me. in my salad days, could drink any man under the table. not necessarily something to brag about. however, i did have a blast! danced my little heart out. lol.

Well that's cool!!!!

Ohhhhh good lord, where to start . . .actually, I won't. . .I will say, that back many moons ago, I could put 'em down like crazy, could go all day/night, no problem.

Now, I have been on a medically induced hiatus, and that is fine by me, but some days I would give mu kingdom for just one Guinness, or ONE Makers Mark Manhattan.

Awesome posts! The big wine glasses were really cool too. I wouldn't mine of the those after a long week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom