These are some lovely refreshing and light wines for the summer. I believe these are exported to the States, U.K. and Canada ...
1) Albariño Grape: Mar de Fraudes - D.O. Rias Baixas, Galicia
Notes: aromatic of lavendar, citrus notes, grapefruit and apple.
2) Rosé: Bodega Pirineos - D.O. Somantano, Aragon
Notes: Peach, Strawberry and Citrus notes. The strawberry color is delightful and it pairs well with paella and appetisers.
3) Rosé: Bodega de Sarría - D.O. Navarra
Notes: This is 100% Garnacha, and its aromas are rasberry, strawberry and floral. This wine has won some International Wine Challenges for its lovely quality and tasting notes.
4) Rosé: Bodegas Pagos de Araiz - D.O. Navarra
Notes: This is a coupage of Garnacha and Cabernet Sauvignon with a brilliant rasberry hue and intense fresh aromas of red fruit.
5) Albariño Grape 100%: Bodega Viña Nora - D.O. Rias Baixas, Galicia
Notes: From the Inveravante Group, this oak aged 6 month old white wine is plentiful in aromas and a light bouquet of oak. Delightful for shellfish, seafood and white fish dishes and sashimi or ceviche.
Has anybody tried any of the these ?