What Is Your Wine I.Q.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Harry, Buon Giorno,

I would enjoy having a sampling, however, I have to check about www.lavinia.es the French owned and operated wine retailer ... Sounds interesting.

Yes, it is quite true about the Friars, Monks & Priests ... They have been enjoying their wines since time memorial ... In Navarra and La Rioja, some of the best wineries are located in Monasteries !

Thanks for the recommended ... The Kray Bros. have done it again ! ?

Have nice wkend too ... Ciao.
Margi.
buon giorno margi
it's a beaut!citrus & "toasty" even when ice cold.
i think those boys have been enjoying a lot more than food & wine over the centuries according to the press.........;):rolleyes:!
kray twins?nah,we're much more dangerous...........:ohmy:!
ciao
harry

You actually still have an I.Q. after drinking wine?:ROFLMAO: For two people, go cheap after the first bottle as it all tastes the same then.:ohmy:

Tax Lady,

The titled Rosé, is the Rosé from Winery Rene Barbier ...

What about Brut or Extra Dry Cavas for example, do you like Rosé that is a Sparkling Wine ?

Which Portuguese Rosés do you enjoy ?

What about PROTOS ROSÉ ? It is from Valladolid, Castilla León - Spain

do you like LAMBRUSCO ROSÉ ? ( emilia romagna - italia )

Margi.
I have liked every Portuguese rosé that I have ever tasted. ;)

The ones currently available at the SAQ are Mateus and Casal Mendes. They haven't carried Casal Mendes for about 20 years, but I remember drinking a lot of it then. I have some in my fridge now. I do like Mateus too.

Last night we had a French, crackling rosé, Royale de Neuville. That's an old standby for me too. Those bubbles do add a certain festiveness.

I have liked every Portuguese rosé that I have ever tasted. ;)

The ones currently available at the SAQ are Mateus and Casal Mendes. They haven't carried Casal Mendes for about 20 years, but I remember drinking a lot of it then. I have some in my fridge now. I do like Mateus too.

Last night we had a French, crackling rosé, Royale de Neuville. That's an old standby for me too. Those bubbles do add a certain festiveness.
i do think portuguese wines are underated for some reason,IMO a good douro or touriga nacional(tesco used to do a belter but don't stock it now)is hard to beat.
glad you like mateus tax,it's certainly stood the test of time:)!

Back
Top Bottom