Wine bags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are nifty bags for the frequent shoppers, or ones who buy in bulk quantities ;)

Around here, since PA only sells liquor and wine through its State Stores, if you went in and bought more than a few bottles they would grab an empty cardboard case out of the back room to put them in so they don't clank or break. Those bags are good ideas though. I wonder who came up with that...
They've been around for a while in Sainsbury's and Waitrose - PVC coated fabric and you have to buy them but worth it as they are reusable. Useful for non-alcoholic bottles too.

Me three.:ROFLMAO:

I will also drink screwcap wine.

True story, my 26 year old daughter was struggling to open a bottle of wine recently only to find out that it was a screwcap. She drilled right through the metal cap. She takes her wine very seriously.:punk:
Been there : done that!

We are getting some quite respectable wines in screw top bottles over here at the moment. There was a shortage of good quality cork a few years back which lead to that work-of-the-devil the plastic cork. I think the screw tops are an improvement on those.

I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but this is the type of wine bag I own. Since I often travel to wine competitions, or to places where I'm bringing wine home, I figure it was worth the $60 (at the time I bought it) investment. Plus it has wheels.

wine-gifts-rolling-wine-luggage-goodhope-bags-sku6636-35.jpg
Come on Steve, tell the truth. That's what you carry them to the table in;);)

Back
Top Bottom