Best show on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good grief! it looks like i'm going to join the survivor fanatics tonight to see what happens on redemption island. it's that or the x factor--yuck! hope you are proud of yourself, dawg....

vitauta said:
good grief! it looks like i'm going to join the survivor fanatics tonight to see what happens on redemption island. it's that or the x factor--yuck! hope you are proud of yourself, dawg....

Welcome! Pull up a chair, Vit!

PrincessFiona60 said:
Harry's Law and CSI, tonight. Both excellent!

Drat! A long winded friend called, and I missed everything...

Drat! A long winded friend called, and I missed everything...

Harry's Law, good episode about a child who had been kidnapped from China and adopted by Americans...very heartrending, there was no good end to that one.

good "survivor" tonight.

you know, i thought my dad was being an ass when i was a kid many years ago when he demanded all members of our family get together to watch "the snotlaws"... umm, i mean "the waltons" and "grizzly adams" every week.

now, while i don't demand it, i cherish the time my wife, son, and i watch shows like "survivor", "the amazing race", and "top chef" together.

life is grand sometimes when you don't notice it.

kathy bates is one of the best actors on the air today. she manages to make her rather eccentric character utterly believable, regardless where the plot leads. i'm seriously missing lawrence fishburne on csi. he is another superb talent....

agreed about Ms. K. Did you catch her as the CEO on "The Office" before the James Spader character came along?

I am loving James Spader in The Office.

Modern Family is one of my favorite shows right now. Phil Dunfey is my hero.

I am loving James Spader in The Office.

Modern Family is one of my favorite shows right now. Phil Dunfey is my hero.

me, too, geebs. And I love his character's name, Robert California. I would like to like Modern Family but it comes on too late for me to stay awake thru the whole thing. I hear good things about it.

It is a very clever very smart sitcom mud. Try to catch it if you ever get the chance.

Robet California's interview for branch manager was so great. That scene made me so uncomfortable in such a great way.

It is a very clever very smart sitcom mud. Try to catch it if you ever get the chance.

Robet California's interview for branch manager was so great. That scene made me so uncomfortable in such a great way.

Definitely will -maybe I can catch it in On Demand mode.
Crud, I must have missed that Office episode! The one I liked him in best lately was the Halloween one, where he went around interviewing everyone about their fears.

I am a fan of Saturdays. All the cooking shows are on. I love watching Jaques Pepin. But I have to say ATK and Country Cooking are my favorites.

I bet I get a boooo hissss from some but I love Blue Bloods The whole cast is fun to watch and I can sit, watch and not have to really think just enjoy.
kades

kadesma said:
I bet I get a boooo hissss from some but I love Blue Bloods The whole cast is fun to watch and I can sit, watch and not have to really think just enjoy.
kades

Nothing wrong with Tom Sellick...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom