"Farmhouse Rules"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've just found a 2 part tribute to Jane Grigson on the BBC Food Programme website. If you log on to the BBC you can "Listen Again". A joy to listen to.

She's also been a regular guest on "The Chew". She's a celebrity cook I really enjoy. I would not mind living next door to Ina Garten at all. In my opinion, she comes across very approachable and down-to-earth. Another TV cook that could be my neighbor would be Sara Moulton. Early in her career she was an assistant to Julia Child. Can't get much better for someone to have as a role model.

One of the teaching cooks I have long admired .. :)

Ross

Here is a link to her website, MC: Sara Moulton

Warning: Do NOT open that link unless you have hours of time to waste. Once you slip down that rabbit hole, it takes a while to crawl back out. Meanwhile, it is a most wonderful visit. Enjoy.

I couldn't agree more! Now she's a great example of a great American culinary treasure.

Here is a link to her website, MC: Sara Moulton

Warning: Do NOT open that link unless you have hours of time to waste. Once you slip down that rabbit hole, it takes a while to crawl back out. Meanwhile, it is a most wonderful visit. Enjoy.
Hmm, I see what you mean. About to go to bed (it's 00.18 over here) so I'll give it a good going over tomorrow. Thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom