Favorite Cooking Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I no longer have a TV but when I did I enjoyed Alton Brown's Good eats. I was never able to stomach Guy Ferrarri. The spelling of his name isn't worth the the trouble for me to look up.

I liked Bobby Flay once but I changed my mind about him. I'm happy to hear that that Bobby Flay was actually nice to you, Garlic. I wouldn't have expected him to be nice. On air he comes across as hard and judgmental and not a kind man.

I no longer have a TV but when I did I enjoyed Alton Brown's Good eats. I was never able to stomach Guy Ferrarri. The spelling of his name isn't worth the the trouble for me to look up.

I liked Bobby Flay once but I changed my mind about him. I'm happy to hear that that Bobby Flay was actually nice to you, Garlic. I wouldn't have expected him to be nice. On air he comes across as hard and judgmental and not a kind man.

I used to watch the DDD show (back when I had TV) with Guy... it was an original concept (David Page's idea) for the time. My only complaint was not with Fieri himself, but with the editing. Some of the clips were SO fast I could barely keep up.

If Bobby Flay ever seemed as hard or judgmental on a cooking show, remember that those reality shows call for that type of thing. In real life, he was very down to earth and easy to get along with and by no means a "camera hog."

That was Rugged Dude who met him.

Which show(s) are you talking about? He doesn't come across that way to me. I record Brunch with Bobby, his grilling show, and Beat Bobby Flay (I've spent a lot of time either very ill or recovering from surgery over the last several years) and he seems to want to help people cook better and more confidently, and as I said before, to showcase and help publicize other chefs.

That was Rugged Dude who met him.

Which show(s) are you talking about? He doesn't come across that way to me. I record Brunch with Bobby, his grilling show, and Beat Bobby Flay (I've spent a lot of time either very ill or recovering from surgery over the last several years) and he seems to want to help people cook better and more confidently, and as I said before, to showcase and help publicize other chefs.

I agree...

He was very friendly to me... once, while on a break from shooting, I called him, "Bob." Not sure why, but it just came out. I apologized, but he laughed it off... "Hey man, call me whatever the hell you want." He didn't care, where a lot of so-called celebrities would have a pissy fit and then need to go change their underpants.

I agree...

He was very friendly to me... once, while on a break from shooting, I called him, "Bob." Not sure why, but it just came out. I apologized, but he laughed it off... "Hey man, call me whatever the hell you want." He didn't care, where a lot of so-called celebrities would have a pissy fit and then need to go change their underpants.

:LOL: I'm glad to know he's as easygoing as he seems on TV :)

I don't know if I have a favorite cooking show. I used to like Bourdain but he got too full of himself and political.

Recently I started watching (youtube) the late 2 Fat Ladies and love them.

I recently found someone on the Google... on the Youtubes, actually. It's a short segment series, called My Drunk Kitchen.

I'm guessing most of you know about her, because she's quite popular... funny as hell! She's a young'in, only about 30, a little fart, cute and extremely funny. Gets hammered in her kitchen and makes a mess... if you can get beyond the point that it is comedy and not serious cooking, you'll probably think she's great.

She has big names on her show too, like Jamie Oliver, Flay... others too.

Back
Top Bottom