Mad Hungry......new to me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
I was channel surfing the other day and came across this cooking show on the Hallmark channel, of all places. Now I'm hooked, and have my tv set to record all of her shows. I really like her recipe's and her up front casual way of cooking family meals. There's a zip code box on the link below to see if you get her show too. Has anyone else seen this?

Mad Hungry Blog - Lucinda Scala Quinn

Unfortunately we don't have cable or satellite, so we no longer get the Hallmark Channel. I checked the Hallmark Channel website though, and even though they don't show whole episodes of the show, they do show clips of some of the cooking segments. It looks like a good show! :)

I was channel surfing the other day and came across this cooking show on the Hallmark channel, of all places. Now I'm hooked, and have my tv set to record all of her shows. I really like her recipe's and her up front casual way of cooking family meals. There's a zip code box on the link below to see if you get her show too. Has anyone else seen this?

Mad Hungry Blog - Lucinda Scala Quinn

Me too! I need to write down the exact time/channel so I don't miss it. I always stop when I'm surfing and watch the rest of the show, but need to make it a habit.

Her recipes are easy and delicious sounding, and I too like her matter of fact explanations.

Back
Top Bottom